- improved safety - attach to your rear window to warn traffic you have stopped (or are slowing down) to pick up passengers;
- more revenue for you - get going faster and get more rides, especially in crowded pick-up points!
- better driver ratings - do something to make yourself better than the average rideshare driver;
- stay discreet - the sign can be flipped on when you want it, as you approach;
- credentials - help police identify you as a rideshare vehicle for carpool lanes and checkpoints;
- subtlely "pimped out" - makes your rideshare car distinctly beautiful!
Check out our collection of beautifully lit, glowing rideshare signs to help your passengers locate and identify you quickly. The quickest and easiest way to improve your ratings and get more rides: