Drive for more than one rideshare company? Identify your car with enhanced visibility for your passengers by adding one of these universal rideshare signs. In ...Read more
- improved safety – attach to your rear window to warn traffic you have stopped (or are slowing down) to pick up passengers;
- more revenue for you – get going faster and get more rides, especially in crowded pick-up points!
- better driver ratings – do something to make yourself better than the average rideshare driver;
- stay discreet – the sign can be flipped on when you want it, as you approach;
- credentials – help police identify you as a rideshare vehicle for carpool lanes and checkpoints;
- subltly “pimped out” – makes your rideshare car distinctly beautiful!
- with adhesive or tape or velcro strips (a set of thin velcro strips is included);
- with magnet backing strips (available at Walmart and Staples), allowing even quicker and non-damaging removal;
- alternatively, attached to a sun visor, and flipped down for visibility only when you want the sign seen;
- or, even simpler, you can also hold it in your hand if preferred, which some drivers who only drive occasionally do.
We also ship worldwide. Contact us for shipping rates to any other destination.
We Also Recommend